Before you travel to technology events in 2019, make sure you study ChannelE2E’s Top 50 Technology Conference for 2019 list — unveiled below. The list is based on our our own travels and our ongoing coverage of the IT services market.
Four quick points before you navigate the list:
- The list below is sorted alphabetically.
- Only one event per company qualified for the Top 50 list.
- Contact the conference organizer to confirm event dates and location.
- Our ChannelE2E Technology Event Calendar lists hundreds of events by month for 2019 and beyond.
Now, here are the Top 50 Technology Conferences for 2019 and their potential benefits for MSPs, CSPs, IT consulting firms and channel partners.
1. Amazon AWS re:Invent 2019 (December 02-06): More than 40,000 people typically attended Amazon’s top cloud event — AWS re:Invent. Top 100 Public Cloud MSPs like Mission attended. If you’re serious about managing AWS workloads for customers, this is a can’t-miss event in December 2019.
2. ASCII SMB Success Summits (Multiple Dates, Cities): These gatherings are designed for VARs and MSPs in the SMB sector. Highly educational with plenty of vendor-to-partner engagement and more. Search our ChannelE2E Technology Event Calendar for all of the dates and locations.
3. Black Hat USA 2019 (August 3-8) This conference typically attracts about 17,000 InfoSec professionals. The event typically features four days of technical trainings and a two-day main conference featuring briefings and a business hall.
4. Channel Partners Conference and Expo (April 09-12): The April conference expects to attract more than 6,000 industry experts – including agents, VARs, MSPs, integrators and service providers converge to share ideas and drive discussion on the topics shaping our industry, the company says.
5. ChannelCon 2019 (August 05-09): CompTIA’s flagship conference for channel partners typically attracts VARs and MSPs in the SMB sector. However, CompTIA has been working more closely with SaaS-, cloud- and ISV-centric partners in recent years.
6. Cisco Partner Summit 2019 (November 05-07): Cisco’s annual partner gathering visits Las Vegas in November. This is a prime opportunity to check out Cisco’s partner push toward subscription services and recurring revenues. Plus, check in on the SMB efforts — including the ConnectWise partnership.
7. Citrix Summit 2019 (January 7-9): This year’s Citrix Summit, designed for partners, has three tracks. They are focused on ServTech (technical training); a Marketing Track; and a Certification Center. Among the interesting twists: Google Chrome Enterprise is the conference’s top sponsor, though Cisco will also have a major presence at the show.
8. ConnectWise IT Nation Connect 2019 (October 30 – November 01) : One of the top year-end conferences for technology solutions providers and MSPs. ConnectWise CEO Arnie Bellini and high-profile guest speakers dive into the latest recurring revenue & profit-building strategies for partners. Bonus: Don’t forget about sister events like ConnectWise IT Nation Explore (typically technical in nature) also with IT Nation conferences in Europe and Australia.
9. Continuum Navigate 2019 (Date to Be Determined): A well-known conference for MSPs that run Continuum’s RMM, NOC, SOC, help desk and BDR platforms. The conference is typically held each September in Boston or Las Vegas. The 2019 event is expected to be in Las Vegas. We’ll add an event link when dates are publicly announced.
10. CPX 360 2019 (February 04-07): A Cybersecurity Summit and Expo hosted by Check Point Software.
Go to page two for conferences 11 through 20, sorted alphabetically