Swagbucks is having a Valentine’s Day Team Challenge from Monday, Feb. 11 to Friday, Feb. 15!
For those of you who don’t know what Swagbucks is, it’s a website where you can earn cash back on everyday tasks you do online like shopping, answering surveys, discovering deals, and watching videos. You can even earn by searching the web.
If you’ve never tried Swagbucks before because you didn’t know where to begin, their Team Challenges are a great way to learn the ropes and earn points towards free gift cards and PayPal cash! Look below for a new member sign-up bonus code.
How to Join the Team Challenge
To join this Team Challenge, go to Swagbucks.com HERE and click on the Team Challenge link on the left side of the page. Then click to Join the challenge and they will assign you to a team. I was placed on the Bloomin Bouquets Team.
How to Earn Points for Your Team
There are lots of ways to contribute points to your team including: Answering surveys, Completing a discover activity, Watching videos on their website and their apps, Searching the Web, Redeeming Swag Codes, Playing Swag IQ. Getting gift cards from MyGiftCardsPlus. Once the Challenge starts on Monday, you can start earning points for your team.
Bonus SB Swag Up Rebate for Participating
All members who participate and contribute at least 600 points to their team’s total (which is not hard to do in a week) will receive a SB bonus in the form of a SB Swag Up Rebate! Members of the 1st place team will receive a 100 SB Swag Up Rebate and members of the 2nd place team will receive a 25 SB Swag Up Rebate! The Swag Up Rebate will be made available on February 18th by 5pm PST and expires on March 4th at 11:59pm PST.
See all the details at Swagbucks.com HERE.
New to Swagbucks?
If you don’t know about Swagbucks yet, it’s the largest rewards website that gives people free gift cards for the things they do online (searching, shopping, watching videos, playing games and more). You earn points called SB for online activities and then you can cash them in for gift cards to places like Amazon, Target, Walmart, CVS, Lowes, Starbucks, Paypal, Bass Pro Shops, Kohl’s and so many more! It’s free to join and I have earned a bunch of gift cards in the many years I have been a member.
New member bonus Swagbucks sign-up code!
As I posted above, new members get bonus SB points when you sign up at Swagbucks.com HERE and enter the bonus code SMARTSHOPPER during sign-up. To get the bonus SB points, click the text that reads “I have a sign up code” during registration and then enter the code: SMARTSHOPPER to get the bonus. Make sure you use all caps since it is case sensitive.
How do you get these SB points? There are lots of ways.
* Search online: Each time you need to search for something online, use the Swagbucks search engine on their website (instead of Google). I actually have the Swagbucks toolbar installed on my desktop and it places a search box right on my screen making it super easy to search. Every once in a while, they award SB points just for doing the searches I used to do using Google.
* Take surveys on their website
* Answer the daily poll
* Watch videos through their website or multiple mobile apps (I earn about 80 – 100 SB a day doing this)
* Use their online shopping portal and earn Swagbucks when you shop at participating online stores.
* Play games
* Participate in special Swag Code events
* Enter the daily Swag Code (which we usually let you know about here on the website). Swagbucks posts bonus codes on their Facebook, Twitter and blog pages each day. The codes are only valid for an hour usually. Once you get the code, you then copy and paste the code into the SwagButton that you can download to your desktop or to the Swagbucks Mobil App. She both options on their website.
Swagbucks is a subsidiary of Prodege, LLC
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links and we appreciate your using them!
Swiftype Custom Site Search