Swagbucks (my favorite cash back site) has a great sign-up bonus for new members in August! And it is totally free to sign up.
I have been using Swagbucks since 2010 and it’s my favorite cash back site. You earn points (called SB points) for things you’re likely already doing online, like searching, watching videos, discovering deals, shopping online and taking surveys. Then you take those points and cash them in for gift cards to places like Amazon, Starbucks, Walmart, Target, CVS, Domino’s, PayPal cash and more! You can cash out at any time, and they have gift cards for as little as 300 SB (The $3 Amazon gift card)!
I usually cash in my SB points for CVS or Walmart gift cards which means I use my SB points for free paper towels, free toilet paper and free health, bath & beauty products!
Here’s how it works:
1. First, sign up at Swagbucks.com HERE and use the sign-up code SMARTSHOPPER when you sign up and you will get an additional 70 SB points!
2. Then, earn 300 SB points by doing any of the Swagbucks activities on the site before 9/1/18 and you’ll get a $3 (300 SB) bonus!
See below for the many easy ways to earn SB points. I usually earn between 75 – 100 SB points per day (which equals $25 – $30 in free gift cards per month) running videos on the various Swagbucks apps and their website, taking surveys, entering the daily Swag Code that I post on the blog, answering polls, playing SwagIQ and more.
New to Swagbucks?
If you don’t know about Swagbucks yet, it’s the largest rewards website that gives people free gift cards for the things they do online (searching, shopping, watching videos, playing games and more). You earn points called SB for online activities and then you can cash them in for gift cards to places like Amazon, Target, Walmart, CVS, Lowes, Starbucks, Paypal, Bass Pro Shops, Kohl’s and so many more! It’s free to join and I have earned a bunch of gift cards in the many years I have been a member.
How do you get these SB points? There are lots of ways.
* Search online: Each time you need to search for something online, use the Swagbucks search engine on their website (instead of Google). I actually have the Swagbucks toolbar installed on my desktop and it places a search box right on my screen making it super easy to search. Every once in a while, they award SB points just for doing the searches I used to do using Google.
* Enter the daily Swag Code (which we usually let you know about here on the blog each day). Swagbucks posts bonus codes on their Facebook, Twitter and blog pages each day. If you have the Swagbucks Mobile App, it will buzz when there is a new code. When the code becomes available each day, one of us posts it here on the blog so we can all get it. The codes are only valid for an hour usually. Once you get the code, you then copy and paste the code into the Swag Code box at the top of the homepage of Swagbucks.com.Look for the circle with the words Swag Code next to it.
* Take surveys on their website
* Answer the daily poll
* Watch videos through their website or multiple mobile apps (I earn about 80 – 100 SB a day doing this)
* Use their online shopping portal
* Play games
* Participate in special Swag Code events
Bonus Sign-Up Code: When you sign up at Swagbucks.com, use the sign-up code SMARTSHOPPER when you sign up and you will get an additional 70 SB points!
Swagbucks is a subsidiary of Prodege, LLC
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links and we appreciate your using them!