SUNNYVALE, Calif., July 24, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Druva, the global leader in cloud data protection and management, today announced the integration of Druva CloudRanger with the Druva Cloud Platform (DCP), the industry’s first and only Data Management-as-a-Service solution. The DCP unifies Druva’s product offerings and provides a single point of management that enables organizations to centrally protect, manage and gain visibility into their entire data footprint.
With the integration of Druva CloudRanger, Druva now provides a holistic end-to-end solution that builds a bridge between data management for traditional on-premises, and modern cloud infrastructures. Enterprises can now centrally manage their entire data footprint without incurring the increased complexity and costs of additional administration and infrastructure.
DCP unifies protection and management across the four primary pillars of enterprise data: data center, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), end user devices–and now with the integration of Druva CloudRanger–cloud workloads. This reduces the cost and burden of maintaining and administering multiple software systems and their supporting infrastructure.
The Druva CloudRanger integration into DCP represents a major milestone for Druva. It was achieved less than 60 days post acquisition of Druva CloudRanger and was possible due to both companies harnessing the development agility delivered via AWS native services and APIs. The smooth integration completes the coverage of the four primary enterprise data pillars and ensures that organizations experience consistent and cost-effective protection and management as they increase their cloud adoption.
“Druva’s vision is to offer data management as a ubiquitous service to solve the growing problem of protecting and managing data no matter where it is located,” said Jaspreet Singh, founder and CEO, Druva. “Druva is leading the way by creating a platform that spans traditional on-premises data sources, and the new data stores of the cloud, to centralize crucial protection and management services, without burdening organizations with multiple administration points, appliances, software and extended infrastructure.”
“Druva Cloud Platform enables my organization to centrally protect and manage the company’s data, regardless of where, or what services we are utilizing. As we continue our adoption of the cloud, this becomes even more critical.” said JP Saini, chief information officer, TRC Companies, Inc. “Druva’s continued innovation is helping me and my team to be more efficient and effective in managing, protecting and governing all of our data.”
Druva continues to lead the way in improving how organizations store, manage and access data. The centralized manageability DCP provides reduces administrative complexity and improves alignment with data protection service-level agreements (SLA), regardless of the data source.
Druva Cloud Platform Provides:
- End-To-End Data Coverage: DCP combines the management of all critical business data sources; physical or virtual data center servers, end user devices, SaaS applications, and now cloud based workloads with CloudRanger integration.
- Unified Data Protection and Management: Centralized management console reduces administrative complexity, ensures consistent policy application and improves alignment with data protection service level agreements (SLAs) across data sources, regions and accounts.
- Global Data Insights: Delivers a holistic view into data activities across the organization, such as data protection status by source and region, insights into services utilization, total storage utilization/efficiency, data compliance status and more.
- Services Oriented Model: Easily add in new data sources and apply the data protection services that best meet the objectives of the business; backup, disaster recovery, archiving and services to address legal and compliance needs.
- Fast Search Navigation: Easily locate and navigate systems, best practices and documentation from a simple search bar.
- 100% Public Cloud Native Design: As-a-Service architecture easily scales on demand into the Petabytes without requiring any hardware expenditures.
- Security First Modeled: Druva provides a broad array of audits and attestations for data protection and management including FedRAMP ATO, SOC-2 Type II, FIPS, and HIPAA.
New users can immediately take advantage of the CloudRanger integration and new DCP. To learn more about Druva Cloud Platform or request a quote, contact us at www.druva.com or 1-800-375-0160.
Druva’s industry-leading data management-as-as service platform unifies data protection, governance and intelligence across enterprise data, delivering enterprise-level scalability and security, while reducing cost and complexity. Over 4,000 enterprises trust Druva to protect and manage more than 100PB of data worldwide. Visit Druva and follow us @druvainc.
Druva, Druva Apollo, Druva Cloud Platform, Druva inSync, Druva CloudRanger and Druva Phoenix are trademarks of Druva. Inc. All other trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
Director of Communications
Cludo Custom Site Search