If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize digital marketing campaigns for our clients across a variety of digital channels.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of a clients paid marketing initiatives. This includes Paid Search, Display, Social campaigns.
- Ongoing reporting and optimization of Client KPIs and ad campaigns
- Track and report on campaign results, data analysis, and hold weekly/monthly campaign status calls including delivered monthly reports on results.
- Proactively provide strategic digital marketing recommendations applicable to the client’s business model
- Design ads and launch ad campaigns
- Managing and maintaining positive relationships with clients.
- Manage media, targeting, ads, budgets, budget with search engines, specifically Google Ads and Facebook Ads Manager.
- Work with internal creative and program teams to design, develop, and execute landing pages for campaigns.
- Maintain a sense of urgency and ownership for timely delivery of all project elements.
- Setting up paid search accounts from scratch
- The different types of search engine marketing tactics
- PPC optimization techniques (ROI / CPA / CPL / Impression Share)
- Experience with digital marketing software such as SEMRush and Moz.
- Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Technical hands-on experience using standard Web Technology (HTML, CSS,)
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Experience with Google Data Studio and Google Adwords Editor
This position can be either full-time with benefits or on a contract basis.
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to [email protected]. In your email, tell us a little bit about yourself and your experience so we can get to know you!