|Remuneration:||Negotiable depending on experience|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid subsidy, take what you need leave + discretionary annual bonuses|
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
|Company:||Sprout Performance Partners|
We are looking for a paid search campaign manager/PPC specialist to successfully manage paid search campaigns. The primary responsibilities of this role are to be the go-to expert, successfully leading the day-to-day management of complex and sophisticated search campaigns.
As a paid search campaign manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Manage day-to-day operations of search campaigns and spend. Includes managing the guidance of data-driven insights, innovative best practices, build and launch search campaigns across paid search.
- Accountable for the strategy, execution, analysis, and ongoing optimisation of paid search.
- Drive expertise in search – knowledge sharing.
- Develop optimisation suggestions and implementation of strategies, including performing keyword research. Research/develop keywords and write/create the copy.
- Understanding of new client setup in DCM.
- Identify issues and problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives.
- Write comprehensive insights for campaign performance with recommendations for improvement or other strategies based on insights.
- Work with the planning and client service teams to develop and implement search strategies.
- Ensure best practice techniques are employed at all times across the client base.
- With enough drive and ambition, you can develop your own career path and chart your own course.
- We pioneer the first-world tech in Africa, participate in as many beta tests Google can throw our way and nail many South Africa firsts in web and social advertising.
- We know retail e-commerce in South Africa better than anyone else. We know the benchmarks and our clients love us for it.
- We are tech-savvy and embrace change that makes for more efficient outcomes.
- Based in Woodstock Exchange we are in a really snazzy part of town.
- Internet so fast it will make your head spin.
- A ‘take what you need’- leave policy (T&Cs apply)
- Catered lunches every Thursday and cake, so much cake!
- We offer a Medical Aid Subsidy too!
- Discretionary annual bonuses for excellent performance (T&Cs apply).
- Quarterly team building events aka Sproutings! and the list goes on.
If you feel you meet the requirements listed above and would like to make us aware of your interest in joining this very cool business – please send your CV to Angela Lopes,
Please include your salary expectations and notice period
*Note that if you haven’t heard back from us within two weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Sprout Performance is a South African performance media buying agency run by young, bright, career-driven individuals who excel in their field of expertise. An impressive client list featuring prominent local e-commerce brands and established financial services institutions together with a progressive approach of transparent performance media buying strategies has made Sprout Performance the local front-runner in the industry.
In a nutshell: several high-end e-commerce brands are coming on board and Sprout Performance is looking to grow the business intelligence team to service them.
We are hiring ambitious individuals who want to shoot the lights out to ensure clients are well looked after.
- Two to three+ years of having worked in the search environment and/or as a search campaign manager
- Degree or diploma in digital marketing/marketing or similar
- Experience managing or acting as support for big-budget campaigns
- Strong grasp of numbers – analytically minded
- Performance driven/focused
- Ability to identify issues and problems, generate solutions, and choose appropriate alternatives
- Ability to write comprehensive insights
- Time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- A keen eye for detail
- Strong written and verbal communication
- The ability to work well in a team as well as independently and responsibly
- A passion for the online industry
- A true paid search enthusiast!
- AdWords and must be certified in fundamentals and fundamentals advanced Google Shopping, and Mobile
- Google Analytics certified
- DoubleClick for Search certified advantageous
- DoubleClick Campaign Manager certified advantageous
Posted on 26 Jul 08:13
Apply by email
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
Get job alerts for Campaign Manager jobs
- Email Campaign Manager, Cape Town, Ninety9cents
- Paid Media Campaign manager, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Junior PPC Campaign Manager, Cape Town, Gardens, CBD
- Paid Media Campaign Manager, Cape Town, Ninety9cents
- Programmatic/Display Campaign Manager, Cape Town, Johannesburg, Ivy Farrell Recruitment
- Paid Search Campaign Manager – PPC, Cape Town
- Digital Campaign Manager, Cape Town, The SpaceStation