Have you ever been sitting around, listening to music, and suddenly didn’t know the name of the song or even the artist who did the song? Have you desired to streamline your searches? Well, you are in luck. I am about to share with you some new ways to use Google that can meet those needs!
Take a look at these 7 tips and tricks that will help you in your life:
- Screen Search: for minimizing your Google searches and is hidden within the Google Assistant App. Google will crawl your screen and make searches for you. Now you can search while chatting up with your friends at the bar.
- Timer: Google Chrome has an extension that will set a timer for you. Whether it’s playing timed games with friends or setting an alarm to alert you of an appointment, the timer is an asset that can amaze your friends with your new time management skills.
- Sound Search App: We have all done it. We hear a song and have no idea who did it or what it’s called. With Google’s Sound Search App, you can play the song and Google will give you the information. This is also great to help with searching.
- Tic Tac Toe: Everyone needs a bit of downtime at work, during studying, or even from taking care of the family. Enter “tic tac toe” into the Google search engine and you can play right on the screen for a little
- Find your next job: Now available in more than 90 countries around the world, you can search for jobs right on Google. Try searching for [jobs near me] or [retail jobs] to explore jobs from across the web. You can also save jobs set up alerts, map your potential commute and click through to apply.
- Help with health questions: When searching for common health conditions, like influenza or a sprained ankle, you’ll find relevant medical facts in a knowledge panel. Google will show you typical symptoms, treatments, and other details—like how common the condition is, whether it’s critical or contagious, ages of people affected and more—all from reliable sources and vetted by doctors. If you search for clinical depression on your mobile device, Google also provides easy access to a clinically validated private screening test, the results of which can be helpful in conversations with your own care provider.
- Definitions and synonyms: You can use Google as a dictionary and thesaurus. Try searching for [what does loquacious mean] and you might find yourself talking nonstop about this feature.
Thank you for reading our stories!
Besides news and trends, Regionweek is a media created to serve African young professionals with information that they can put to work in their daily life. Would you like making money with a side hustle business that you can build in your spare time? Today you can learn how to earn extra money and grow meaningful businesses. Check ressources on: